24.2.12

Maybelline - Unstoppable Eyeliner (Onyx)

Hey Loves,

I've been on the hunt looking for the ultimate smudge proof eyeliner. I hate it when I would constantly worry about getting raccoon eyes...it makes me look so conceited always checking myself out on my phone or on the car reflections =$. I just don't want to scare the bejeepers out of people....

Ratings:

Pigmentation: I got the colour onyx which is a dark opaque black.

Packaging: Okay, I was disappointed because at first it came presharpen, but after one time use it became dull. It's really hard to create a thin line. Another thing is that I tried sharpening it but the product broke off! A huge chunk of the product was gone and got stuck in the sharpener. Do not sharpen this product !!

Staying power: It doesn't smudge a lot if you set it with black eyeshadow, but it smudges a little bit when you don't set it with black eyeshadow.

Texture: Glides on smoothly without any tugging.

Usage: Of course because after the point broke off you cannot create a sharp and precise line,so I use this liner to tight line my waterline and it works fairly well.

Additional information: It's kind of hard to remove the liner off the eyes... or maybe it's because my make-up remover sucks!

First swatch

Waited ~10secs and vigorously rubbed my fingers

Rubbed underwater

Dull tip >:(

Overall: 3.3/5
 Boohoo it's been raining/snowing in Vancouver.

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a pretty durable liner. I am paranoid about my eye liner smudging too, so I'm always looking in the mirror to make sure it's still there. I'm still looking for my HG smudgeproof liner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr >< !I think the Physician Formula eyeliners are supposedly really smudge-proof. I'm going to do a review on them ^_^

      Delete