27.6.12

J.Crew Haul + ootd

Why hello there Lovelys,

First haul of the blog.... woot woot! This isn't one massive J.Crew purchase, but split into two transactions instead. I ordered these online and they have a $9.95 flat rate shipping. There are 3 J.Crew locations in Canada: Edmonton, Vancouver and Toronto. If you have any doubt about their sizing (because they tend to fit larger than your normal size), you could check the sizing at those location!

Leggo !




Blythe blouse in silk
  • Item #: 37871
  • Size: 00
  • Price: $114 (on sale right now $92)
  • Review: I love love the colour. The pictures don't do the justice. Must have item from J.Crew!
Silk Blouse



  • Item #: n/a
  • Size: 2 petite
  • Price: ~$70?(I forgot since it's not on the site)
  • Review: This is a petite size and it still fits big but what's difference between this blouse and the bly blouse? This blouse has no pockets, the collar is bigger, and the hem line is shorter.
Cotton V-neck sweater in neon stripe
  • Item #: 75130
  • Size: xs
  • Price: $34.99 
  • Review: It's neon alright! I didn't expect it too be that bright because in the picture, it looks like a light yellow. Not in love with the fit.
 Jackie cardigan
  • Item #: 29350
  • Size: xs
  • Price: $80
  • Review: Meh... nothing really special about this cardigan other than the buttons are a tad nicer than your usual white cardigans. I would personally wait for this to go on sale to get it.
Schoolboy blazer in navy
  • Item #: 28233
  • Price: $230
  • Size: 00
  • Review:  I love this blazer. It fits amazing and it's made out of wool so it's very warm. The price is a bit steep, but you won't regret it !
Ankle stretch toothpick jean in classic rinse wash


  •  Item #: 46240
  • Size: 25
  • Price: $146
  • Review: Unfortunately these jeans don't fit as nicely on me as I would like them to fit, but then again I have a weird bottom portion. I have hips but skinny legs, so there's a lot of extra material. A co-worker of mine asked me what size I was wearing and she said it looked too big on me. Nonetheless, I love the wash and it feels really comfortable.
 Mona leather pumps

  • Item #: 46785
  • Size: 7
  • Price: 162.99
  • Review: I can't give a review yet because I haven't worn them for long hours yet. The colour online is WAY different compared to real life.

ootd ^_^


Gucci watch, chambray collared dress, J.Crew neon striped sweater


23 comments:

  1. Love it! <3

    www.cutedumpling.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. After looking at your purchases I think I need myself some more colours incorporated in my closet, haha. Such nice bright colours that would be so fun to wear. :p Love those heels btw. Lovely shade of nude, perfect for any occasion.

    http://winterlovemilktea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha J.Crew is known for their colour palette. I actually don't wear a lot of colour either :$. The colour of the shoe is 'taupe'

      Delete
  3. Love the purchases! BUT the some of the items were so expensive lol! well for me... I'm really broke at the moment hahaha :'(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your style (it's similar to mines hehe) I like wearing blouse and stuff but I'm afraid of wearing bright yellow cause I don't think I can pull it of but I think you really suit it.

    http://kreamiblush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shoes! I might invest in those nude heels. They are so pretty.

    -loyaltofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Evening!

    I have nominated you for the Liebster blog award because I love your blog!

    Check out my post:
    http://pettyair.blogspot.com/2012/07/liebster-blog-baby.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty, I love the sheer shirt!
    x
    -Imani Love

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely haul! The items look great, the blythe blouse really does look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your haul is very good! i love your clothes and i find your outfit very cute x:

    love
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your haul is nice! I wish I could afford items from there!

    I'm a new follower!! If you have time could you check out my blog/comment/follow?

    http://mindy13579.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. great purchases from jcrew! love those nude pumps. you also look great in the last two pics :) if you like my blog too, do you want to follow each other? xo jess
    www.stylizedluxe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello
    Very nice shirts
    Can you come visit me?
    Take a care

    http://dilanozcan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. ahh the pumps and silk blouse are such wardrobe staples!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the silk blouse and especially that v-neck sweater :D

    kaibits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Some very cute looks here. I can see you are going for a 'preppy' theme. Nice!

    Kimmy

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your haul!!!
    New follower here! I love your blog! Backread on some posts and I got hooked.

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice haul! New follower, please check out my blog and follow back if you want! :)

    http://letskisstomakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous14:35:00

    Hauls are always good ;)
    I love your sheer blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I Love the heels ! Too bad we don't have a J.Crew in Calgary but I loved your haul ! Thanks for sharing :)

    Cherry <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow amazing haul! I wish I had that much money to spend haha

    Would appreciate if you checked out my blog
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete