15.12.11

2011 December Wish List



Hi loveys,

My first blog post, yay ! These are the items I would like to have, but I know not everything on here will be fulfilled because... well.. it's costly haha.

Michael Kors Glitz- Top Chronograph Watch - $250 USD
I just love the rose gold colour. I also like the fact that the Swarovski crystals are embedded on the white pearly dial. So timeless (pun intended) heh...heh.. 
Zara panel/ A-line skirt - $49.90 CAD
These skirts are making a comeback. I remember my mom used to wear them when she was younger. These skirts are so cute and it accentuates the legs. A fashion trend you could pair up this type of skirt with are tights, such as these ones below:

House of Holland Suspender tights (on sale now!) - $20 USD Urban Outfitters (North America)

Forever 21 Floral Garter tights - $7.80 CAD
Forever 21 Canada
T.Babaton Caroline Blouse - $115 CAD
I feel that this style of blouse should be a staple for every woman's closet. You could wear it with a blazer for a more formal look or wear it with a cardigan for a more casual look. I like the sash that drapes over the neckline. I think sometimes a white blouse without detailing looks like a waiter's uniform. However, this blouse has a sash which could be tied into a bow for a cute feminine look..
Talula Betsy Blouse - $50 CAD
 Need I say more? This blouse is so dainty and girly- love it!

Forever 21 Distressed Leatherette Combat Boots - $41.80
For some ass kicking ! Haha jk... combat boots are a popular fashion trend right now. You could pair it almost anything and give that bad-ass vibe.
Miu Miu Bow Satchel - $1195 USD
I saw this bag last year when I went to Las Vegas and fell in love with it. I like the gold hardware against the soft pink. There's a removable strap for a crossbody style or you could just leave it on. The bows on the sides are also really cute. 
Iphone 4s - unknown price
I want an Iphone cause I'm using a Sony Ericsson phone right now and it's so boring..... I want a smart phone. I will probably sign a contract with the phone providers.... hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment